JBF Western Gloucester County Fall Pre-sale (Formerly Swedesboro JBF)
Why Shop the Pre-sale? Shopping the presale gets you the biggest seledtion of items at the best deals!! The earlier you ship, the better the deals
Buy your tickets now to shop BEFORE we open to the public, and before we invite hundreds of other special guests including First time parents/grandparents, Expectant parents, Foster and Adoptive parents, Teachers, and military families. Find name brand items at 50-90% off retail all under one roof. You don't want to miss this shopping extravaganza!!
Shopping Times on Pre-Sale Day:
- Volunteers (16+ hours) 12pm
- Volunteers (12 hours) 12:30
- Volunteers (8 hours) 1pm
- Volunteers (4 hours) 1:30
- Prime time Pass 2pm
- Consignors 3pm
- First time parents/grandparents, Teachers and military 4pm
- 6PM OPEN TO THE PUBLIC!!! NEW THIS YEAR!!
Because of the popularity, we have some requirements for this event:
- You may only attend the JBF Swedesboro First Time Parent/Grandparent, Foster & Adoptive Parent Presale one time per season. In other words, if you joined us last fall, you may not shop this Presale again. You may attend one fall and one spring event. We will be checking names against the list of previously registered guests.
- To qualify, you must be expecting your first child/grandchild or your first child must be 12 months or younger. If you are an adoptive or foster parent welcoming a new arrival, you also qualify!
- Each First Time Parent/Grandparent is allowed to bring one guest with them. The Guest does not need to register.
Due to time and safety contraints, we do not allow children under the age of 12 to attend the presale. The only exception to this rule is infants who can be carried "on" you in a sling or carrier. We discourage strollers or infant carriers (such as a car seats) at this Presale.
- Beginning at 6 pm on this date, we will be having our Family Shop Time for our consignors and helpers. At this time, we will allow children and strollers to enter with their parents. All adults must have a pass to enter at any time on Friday.
Come prepared for lots of great bargains and expect a crowd. If you would like to avoid the crowd, consider our Prime Time Shopping at 2pm. Prime Time Shopping allows entry into the presale at 2:00 with a paid $10 per person admission. Tickets for Prime Time shopping go on sale July 15th.
Glad you asked! Just Between Friends is a seasonal sales event where communities come together to buy and sell the best in gently-used children's and maternity items at HUGE SAVINGS. These events are locally owned and operated and held two to three times a year.
Is there an age limit to enter the event? Yes- Children over the age of 12 months old are ONLY allowedduring the Family presale time starting at 6pm
Is my registration/ticket transferable? YES
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event? No. You can show us the ticket on your phone!
What is the refund policy? No Ticket refunds.