JBF Mercer County Spring/Summer 2017 Pre-sale for HomeTown Heros- Teachers,...
Friday, April 7th - Pre Sale Day- Must have a Pass!
Saturday April 8th- Open to the Public! 8am-3pm
Get Pass HERE
Saturday April 8th 4:30-5:30-50% OFF Presale - Get Passes HERE
Sunday April 9th- Most Items 50% off (No pass needed)
Why Shop the Pre-sale? Shopping the presale gets you the biggest seledtion of items at the best deals!! The earlier you ship, the better the deals
Get your tickets now to shop BEFORE we open to the public, and before we invite hundreds of other special guests including First time parents/grandparents, Expectant parents, Foster and Adoptive parents, Teachers, and military families. Find name brand items at 50-90% off retail all under one roof. You don't want to miss this shopping extravaganza!!
Shopping Times on Pre-Sale Day:
- Volunteers (16+ hours) 10am
- Volunteers (12 hours) 10:30am
- Volunteers (8 hours) 11:00am
- Volunteers (4 hours) 11:30am
- Prime time Pass 12pm- Click HERE for Tickets
- Consignors 1pm
- First time parents/grandparents and Expecting Mom's 2pm Get Pass HERE!
- Hometown Heros, Teachers, Foster/adoptive parents and Military(1st responders, fire fighters, police, etc) 4pm
- Family shop 6pm
Because of the popularity, we have some requirements for this event:
- You may only attend the JBF Mercer County First Time Parent/Grandparent, Foster & Adoptive Parent Presale one time per season. However, since this is under new ownership we are starting over!! Woohoo!! So in our eyes, you are new to us!!
- To qualify, you must be expecting your first child/grandchild or your first child must be 12 months or younger. If you are an adoptive or foster parent welcoming a new arrival, you also qualify!
- Each First Time Parent/Grandparent is allowed to bring one guest with them. The Guest does not need to register.
Due to time and safety contraints, we do not allow children over the age of 1 to attend the presale and must be in a stroller or some kind of baby carrier. (don't want them running around)
- Beginning at 6 pm on this date, we will open to the public. At this time, we will allow children to enter with their parents. All adults must have a pass to enter at any time on Friday. Children MUST be supervised and are not allowed to open or play with the toys.
Come prepared for lots of great bargains and expect a crowd. If you would like to avoid the crowd, consider our Prime Time Shopping at 12pm. Prime Time Shopping allows entry into the presale at 12:00 with a paid $10 per person admission. For Tickets for Prime Time shopping, Click HERE
Glad you asked! Just Between Friends is a seasonal sales event where communities come together to buy and sell the best in gently-used children's and maternity items at HUGE SAVINGS. These events are locally owned and operated and held two to three times a year.
Is there an age limit to enter the event? Yes- Children over the age of 12 months old are ONLY allowedduring the Family presale time starting at 6pm
Is my registration/ticket transferable? YES
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event? No. You can show us the ticket on your phone!
What is the refund policy? No Ticket refunds.