San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The Philadelphia Jazz Project and Books & Stuff are collaborating during April 2017, Jazz Appreciation Month to encourage reading. We encourage reading about some of the intriguing and colorful characters of Jazz music.
Each Friday in April, we will raffle off One Adult and One Children's Jazz-related book. It's FREE and open to the public. Anyone 18 years of age, or older, living in the Delaware Valley can enter.
• Raffle is Free. There is absolutely no charge.
• Only residents of the Delaware Valley/Tri-State area [NJ/PA/DE] living within 50 miles of Philadelphia's City Hall.
• Must be 18 years of age or older to enter.
• No staff members or contractors of PJP, nor the immediate family members of PJP staff are eligible.
• No repeat winners
• Enter once and you are eligible for the entire month.
• Must have valid email address (Winners will be notified via email).
• Winners must agree to be photographed.
• Winners will be posted at PJP and Books & Stuff websites and social media platforms.
• Raffle entries can be made from 1:00am, April 1st thru 7pm, April 28th.
Weekly winners will be announced on The Bridge radio program, hosted by J. Michael Harrison, Fridays on WRTI 90.1FM at 10:00 pm. FOR MORE INFORMATION: www.philajazzproject.org or https://www.booksandstuff.info
Philadelphia Jazz Project is a sponsored project of the Culture Trust | Greater Philadelphia, with funding provided by The Wyncote Foundation.
Save This Event
When & Where
Philadelphia Jazz Project
Philadelphia Jazz Project (PJP) works to support, promote, archive and celebrate the diverse elements within the Philadelphia jazz community, with the larger goal of connecting to the global community.
℅ CultureWorks Greater Philadelphia
Philadelphia, PA 19107