Javita East Coast Regional Event
The East Coast Regional Training event is designed to help every member in Javita learn the skills necessary to be successful. This will be a growth environment where you will develop belief, vision, inspiration, and information that will allow you to successfully grow your business.
Coming out of this event you can expect to have a greater level of learning and understanding that will help you become stronger in the fundamental components of business building activities as well as leadership development.
- I would encourage arriving Friday Night so that you are there and on time, and not held back due to travel issues such as delays and traffic.
- If you are driving, free parking is available.
- If you are arriving at BWI airport, there is a free shuttlebus to and from the hotel available.
- BWI Airport Marriot, 1743 West Nursery Road, Linthicum Heights, MD 21090 (410)859-8300 or book at www.marriot.com
- Business Casual. This is a professional event.
- The hotel has 24 hour room service as well as on site restaurants.
- All meals will be on your own.
- There are no refunds or transferring of event tickets. No exceptions.
- There will be registration Friday Night (details to come) as well as Saturday morning from 6:45-7:45 am.
- The event will begin promptly at 8:05 am and will run through 4:30 pm Saturday. There will be a break for lunch
- Bring snacks if you wish to have them.
- I would advise meeting up with your team for team building and strategy planning after the event to maximize post event success.
- You will not be allowed to save seats, if you want to have seats for you and your groups please arrive early on Saturday morning.