San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
This contemporary Christian music duo (and gay couple) will be peforming live in concert. This event is sponsored by...
- The Episcopal Diocese of Rochester
- Oasis Rochester, the LGBT Ministry of the Episcopal Diocese of Rochester
- The Episcopal Church of St. Luke & St. Simon Cyrene in Rochester
- St. Stephen's Episcopal Church in Rochester
- St. Mark's & St. John's Episcopal Church in Rochester
- Ascension Episcopal Church in Rochester
- St. Luke's Episcopal Church in Fairport
- Zion Episcopal Church in Palmyra
- St. Michael's Episcopal Church in Geneseo
- Gay Alliance of the Genesee Valley
Admission is free, but a love offering will be taken during the concert. You will also have the opportunity to purchase Jason & deMarco's music.
Click here to learn more about Jason & deMarco.
Q: Do I need tickets?
A: You don't need tickets. However, we are asking concert-goers to register so that we have a rough idea of how many people to expect and so that we can communicated with them.
Q: Will I be able to park? What are my parking options?
A: There will be plenty of parking available the night of the concert. Here are several free options…
- A small private lot next to the church that will be staffed by a a church employee. Space is limited.
- A large private lot in back of the church. There is plenty of space, but no security.
- The city-owned Sisters Cities Garage is a short walk from the church.
Q: Is the church wheelchair accessible?
A: Yes. There are reserved parking spaces in the parking lot next the church and a ramp from the parking lot into the front entrance of the church. The restroom is also wheelchair accessible.