Japanese Food Festival
Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
Come enjoy THE premier Japanese food and sake event in the U.S.
If you love authentic Japanese food, don't miss this once-a-year chance to try new & familiar flavors from Japan, including products not yet in wide distribution in the U.S.
Your admission ticket includes:
- Unlimited Ramen (including JOSUI, the famous ramen shop premiering in the US for the first time)
- Unlimited Food Samples from 30+ Exhibitors (Many not normally available in the U.S.)
- Unlimited Sake and Beer Tasting (for adults 21+)
- Exclusive premier film showing of TSUKIJI WONDERLAND, a documentary about the famous Tsukiji Fish Market
- Japanese cultural performances
Regular adult tickets are $70 but available at Early Bird discount until November 10 for $55+service fee. Children 4-12 regularly $35, available now for $28+service fee. Supplies limited, don't wait!
- 11:00am Door Opens / Taiko Drum Performance 1
- 11:15am Opening Program / Opening Sake Barrel
- 11:20am Taiko Drum Performance 2
- 11:45am Ceremony Tuna Filleting
- 12:30pm Rice Ball Workshop Demonstration 1
- 1:15pm Performance and Sushi Roll making
- 2:00pm Sake Tasting Contest
- 3:00pm Rice Ball Workshop Demonstration 2
- 3:45pm Door Prizes
- 4:00pm Closing
Food & Drinks
- Fresh Sashimi
- Tempura Soba - Tempura & Buckwheet Noodle
- Chicken Karaage
- Ramen Noodles
- Rice Onigiri
- Sake & Shochu
- and more...
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
Must be 21+ to participate in beer and sake tasting.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
The event is located near the freeway for easy access. There will be an additional fee for parking on the day of the event, but we will provide partial validation.
What can/can't I bring to the event?
Everyone is welcome! Photography is encouraged. Please be sure to use #japanesefoodfestival2016 on your social media posts.
Sorry, tickets are non-refundable.