You're invited to a Winter Wellness Expo designed to empower you to a healthier, happier lifestyle with all our best classes shortened to 20 minute power workshops.
Choose to come to one class, or stay for a few, it's up to you!
Each workshop runs for either 20 mins with breaks for prize drawings in between. At the same time, we'll also several stations in another room for Make and Takes, food sampling, wellness consultations, product displays and Zyto scans.
- Schedule will be announced soon!
During the breaks there will be many opportunities for special gifts and goodies at this event.
- Zyto Scans
- One-on-one Wellness Consultations
- Make and Take a Rollerbottle Blends $10 each or get one free by bringing a guest
- Free Modern Essentials book with new purchase and LRP order
- Tasty refreshments made using doTERRA essential oils
- Supply Store
- Product giveaways
- Grand prize diffuser giveaway (you do not need to be present to win)
Come for a class, come for the friends, come for the giveaways, come for the refreshments, or come for the day.
We'll be there to answer your questions along the way!
1. Free zyto compass scans are gifted to those doTERRA wellness advocates on our team to show our customer appreciation. Thank you for your business. Those who are not yet wellness advocates may also receive a free scan enroll at this event by purchasing a kit. Woo hoo!
2. Purchase a kit of valued at a minimum of 100 pv to receive the wholesale pricing AND receive this awesome free roller bottle blend of your choice. At this event only, while supplies last.
3. Receive a free Modern Essentials book when you purchase a minimum 100 PV and place an order of 100 PV on the Loyalty Rewards Program.
4. This event is open to customers as well as the general public and we encourage all to attend. It is put on by the Hales team, the Jones team, Julie Mason team, Dahl's team, Jeneen Haven's team, and the Amanda Olsen team. If you are a member of another team in the valley, we welcome you and encourage you to join us and ask that you register and pay $10 for the event.