The proliferation of mobile technology has fundamentally changed the consumer journey – from the earliest stages of research to post-purchase loyalty/advocacy engagement. For years, many national brand marketers have refused to acknowledge the changing consumer and instead continued business as usual from a marketing perspective.
But, this seismic shift can no longer be ignored. In fact, it’s Paul Elliott’s belief that “national brand marketing is dead.” Even brands that sell to a national or global audience, now need to get hyper local in their marketing efforts in order to effectively reach and engage consumers at the critical points of decision.
Topics of this discussion will include:
- Trends and insights supporting the shift from national to hyper local marketing
- The changing needs of today’s & tomorrow’s consumer
- The tools and tactics required for marketing success
- Measuring and optimizing across channels and consumer touchpoints
- Winning the last mile
- Measuring and optimizing for local success