With the start of the new year, there’s no better time than now to think about your career goals. Whether your New Year’s resolution includes looking for a new job or advancing your career wherever you are right now, this is the perfect time to ensure your resume is in tip-top shape. Join us for a ProLunch featuring Sheila Spisak (SPHR), Director of People Development for Muncie Power Products, who will draw on her experience to share tips and tricks to make your resume shine.
What you’ll take away from this ProLunch:
- Top 3-5 resume mistakes common among young professionals
- Top 3-5 ways to make your resume shine
- An understanding of why you should keep your resume up-to-date (even if you're not job seeking!)
- An HR expert's perspective about why a resume alone isn't enough to land a new job or advance your career.
RSVP by January 10! Parking for this event is available on the street or in public lots in downtown Muncie.
This lunch is sponsored by Accutech Systems.
* Please note that you are responsible for the cost of your reserved spot and will be invoiced for the lunch if you do not attend– unless you contact us to cancel by Tuesday, January 10.