San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
In partnership with the HR Certification Institute®, Helios HR brings you The Human Capital Impact Forum, where C-level executives and HR leaders come together to learn, collaborate and adapt human capital programs that support business growth. This forum provides content, connections, and conversations that will be catalysts for change.
January 2017 Agenda
7:30 AM – 8:00 AM: Registration & Networking
8: 00 AM – 10: 15 AM: Keynote, Visionary Leadership: Inspire Your Team to Accomplish Great Challenges
Grand Challenges are big, bold goals that make great social contributions. They are also a powerful way for organizations to demonstrate their relevance to customers, members, and society at large. Grand Challenges often enroll other significant and well-known organizations as partners to provide significant resources in alignment with their stated goal.
This session will be led by an acknowledged thought leader in the world of Grand Challenges, Seth Kahan. Widely recognized as being on the forefront of Visionary Leadership and trusted advisor to over 100 CEOs, Seth is a sought after business strategy specialist, a respected thought leader and convener on Grand Challenges and the author of the business bestsellers, Getting Change Right, and Getting Innovation Right.
During this interactive session attendees will:
- Identify and define a Grand Challenge that is in line with their organization’s strategic goals.
- Learn how recognizing and communicating the organization’s Grand Challenge can impact business growth and the bottom line.
- Obtain a roadmap and other tools that will guide and support your organization’s Grand Challenge.
- Determine the benefits of a targeted Grand Challenge’s ability to strengthen organizational core values and behaviors.
10: 15 AM – 10:30 AM: Break
10:30 AM – 11:30 AM: CEO’s & HR Leaders: A Strategic Partnership with Great Impact
The number one challenge of CEOs globally, continues to be talent. Talent acquisition, development and retention is critical for organizations of all industries to thrive. Come hear from leaders who are successfully addressing talent acquisition and development challenges.
Helios HR’s Kathy Albarado will lead an intimate discussion with Chief Executive Officer, Tony Crescenzo and Chief Human Resources Officer, Marisa Krafsig, of the fast-growing and award-winning firm, IntelliDyne. In this conversation, we will get to the heart of what makes an effective partnership between the CEO and the HR leader, and what business outcomes have surfaced a result of the relationship.
During this interactive session attendees will learn how to:
- Establish relationships with key individuals in the organization to influence organizational decision making.
- Develop and align the human resources strategic plan with the organizations strategic plan.
- Recognize specific leadership skills integrated with organizational strategy and the acquisition, identification and development of key talent.
*This invitation is intended for executive leaders and their HR/Recruiting teams
* Approved for 3 Business Recertification Credits
The use of this seal confirms that this activity has met HR Certification Institute's® (HRCI®) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval.
*This program is valid for 3 PDCs for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM.
Helios HR is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. This program is valid for 3 PDCs for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org