San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The Band Booster Association of Jane Addams Middle School is pleased to announce our 27th Annual Holiday Craft Show & Cookie Walk
Saturday, December 3rd
The Jane Addams Band Booster supports all students in the Band Program.
****Please read all information below****
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE: All types of arts & crafts are welcome at the Holiday Craft Show. Crafts must be Handcrafted. Absolutely no items involving or depicting alcohol or tobacco will not be allowed. (In accordance with school district policies)
DIRECT SALES BUSINESSES: (such as Tupperware, Stella & Dot): A limited number will be allowed in the show. This is a very strict policy. Because we are a craft show it is only fair to our crafters to have a limited amount of DSB vendors.
***CHIROPRACTORS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED.***
EXHIBIT TIME: 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Friday, December 2nd from 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Jane Addams Middle School is not responsible for items that are left overnight.
- Saturday, December 3rd from 7:00 a.m. to 8:30 a.m.
- Booth spaces that are not occupied by 8:00 a.m. will be resold without refunds. We have a waiting list and want to be fair to everyone. If you are running late you must contact us asap.
- 10 feet wide by 6 feet deep in Gymnasium & Cafeteria
- 12 feet wide by 5 feet deep in Hallway
- All crafters will receive your booth assigment when you arrive to set up.
- As a reminder, please do not expect past participation to dictate your space assigment.
- You will register and pay online with eventbrite.
- PAYING BY CHECK: Please select "other payment options" when checking out for further information. Checks must be received within two weeks after registration or your registration application will not be received.
- PLEASE DO NOT SEND CASH
- CHECKS ONLY PAYABLE TO: JABBA
REFUNDS: If you are accepted, your money is non refundable.
VENDOR DONATION: All Crafters/Vendors will donate a $10 or more item for our Annual Raffle table. Your donation item must be ready when you arrive.
TEAR DOWN: Vendors are required to keep booths open for business between 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m
COUNTERFEITS: Our policy expressly prohibits vendors from engaging in the sale, distribution, advertisement, promotion or display of counterfeit merchandise or "knockoffs" including, but not limited to handbags, sunglasses and t-shirts. The sale of counterfeit items will lead to immediate eviction from the event.
Thank you for your participation in this popular event sponsored by the Jane Addams Band Booster Association.
We hope to see you there and wish you success!
When & Where
Jane Addams Band Booster Association
Chairperson: Beth Greenberg