The world’s largest rally of Apple IT administrators
Our annual takeover of the historic Guthrie Theater in downtown Minneapolis is rapidly approaching. For six years, Apple IT administrators from around the world have rallied at the JAMF Nation User Conference (JNUC) for community presentations, deep-dive education sessions, and expert product insights to discover new and better ways to manage Apple devices with the purpose of empowering people, transforming business processes, and making IT life easier.
With nearly double the total number of sessions, JNUC 2016 is shaping up to be bigger and better than ever before! Building on its rich history of customer-led sessions, JNUC 2016 will include a range of new, JAMF-led educational and in-depth product sessions to arm attendees with new ways to amplify the power of Apple and its legendary user experience. New sessions include:
- Product demo and preview sessions to learn how to leverage newly released features and prepare for future JAMF Software functionality and products.
- Deep-dive sessions to provide IT with advanced workflows and management techniques for large Mac rollouts, 1:1 and shared iPad programs, and other common device programs.
- Dedicated sessions focused on Apple services such as the Device Enrollment Program, Volume Purchase Program, and Apple School Manager to help drive higher IT efficiency and user empowerment.
- JAMF education courses will be offered to those who want to get certified while enjoying the perks and networking JNUC offers for an additional fee.
Why should you attend?
As the largest gathering of Apple system administrators in the world, the JNUC provides an ideal venue to:
- Solve IT problems that impact your organization
- Get ideas that help you take your investment in Casper Suite and Apple to a new level
- Learn about new and future Casper Suite features to empower your users and make your lives easier
- Share real-life experiences, gain unexpected insights, and connect with your JAMF Nation peers
- Meet and mingle with JAMF product, implementation, and support experts
So, whether you’re a new or advanced Casper Suite user, you’ll walk away from the JNUC with a pep in your step, a contact list full of new names, and a ton of actionable knowledge to help you and your organization work smarter.
Registration for the 2016 JAMF Nation User Conference is open to members of the Apple IT community.
When & Where
Since 2002, Jamf has been solely focused on helping organizations succeed with Apple. Jamf is committed to enabling IT to empower end users and bring the legendary Apple experience to businesses, education, and government organizations via its Jamf Pro and Jamf Now software, and the 39,000+ member Jamf Nation Community. Today, more than 9,000 global customers rely on Jamf to manage 7 million Apple devices. To learn more, visit jamf.com.