The legendary James Montgomery Band will be headlining a benefit concert to raise money for the Tri-Town Domestic Violence Task Force on Friday, December 9, 2016 at The Cannery Music Hall in Southbridge, MA.
Opening up for James and the band is local favorite Cold Train - hop on for some southern rock and roll.
Emcee for the evening is Nash Icon 98.9 and Cumulus' own Mark Veau.
Doors open at 8pm. Show begins at 8:30pm.
There are 2 ticket options:
- $20 for the show.
- $40 for dinner and the show which includes an intimate dinner upstairs with James and the band provided by Kocky John's catering, photo opportunities with James, $10 off his new CD and priority seating for the show. Dinner will be served from 6:30-7:30pm.
The mission of the Tri-Town Domestic Violence Task Force is to serve the citizens of Brimfield, Holland and Wales and area communities with education and provide services for anyone who is affected by abuse. Their goals are to:
- develop relationships with all schools, senior centers, police and leadership in the three communities
- have brochures, flyers and other informational pieces available and prominently displayed at all public areas in the three communities
- work with the area schools to develop programs that address abuse issues
- develop programs for the communities that will raise awareness of domestic abuse
For more information about the Tri-Town Domestic Violence Task Force and how you can help make a difference, please visit our website at http://www.stopabusetoday.org/ or our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/groups/157158364454989/.