Join the Brooklyn Senior Teens for our Annual Fundraising Dance on Wednesday, December 28th.The theme this year is Caribbean.Dress Code: Caribbean/Rep your country. No hats or hoodies.
For your convenience, we are accepting payments online or by chapter check; no cash or checks will be accepted at the door.
Teen Advisors for Visiting Chapters:
- All attendees must be on the official list to be admitted.
- Please send your Teen Attendees & Guests List to Brooklyn Senior Teens at firstname.lastname@example.org by December 22nd so we can be sure that everyone in attendance is an invited guest of a Jack and Jill member.
- Please designate two mothers who will the point of contact if we need to reach out to someone from your chapter during the party. These designated mothers are not required to stay onsite, but must be reachable if a situation arises. Please include those mothers’ names and cell phone numbers on the guest list of teens attending the party.
- Guests (non "Jack & Jill" members) may pay for dance tickets online but please be sure to include them on your lists of teens and guests.
- Please pick up your teens no later than 1:00AM.
Early Bird Special: $25.00 per ticket. MUST BE paid online by December 1st. If paying by chapter check, correspondence must be postmarked by December 1st. After December 1st, tickets are regular price: $30.00. If paying by chapter check, your correspondence must be postmarked by December 15th.
- Please mail chapter checks to:
1040 Hendrix Street
Brooklyn, NY 11207
*After December 15th, tickets may only be paid for via Eventbrite.*