San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Come interact with our panel of experienced freelancers, contractors and hiring managers, as they share best practices for hiring freelance talent, as well as how to best optimize working together. Topics will include tips for recruiting and hiring a freelancer or contractor, how to best on-board freelancers to new projects, and other best practices for optimizing the relationship. Feel free to come with questions of your own to ask our panel!
5:30 - 6:15: Networking
6:15 - 7:15: Panel introductions and discussion
7:15 - 7:30: Wrap-up
About Our Panel
Our panel members will include:
- Steve Crowley, Freelance design, branding, digital strategy
- Stacy Foster, Client Services Manager, Creative Niche, workforce management and talent solutions
- Darren Kall, Vice President of User Experience, Kall Consulting
- Rachel Kirkwood, Freelance Copywriter, Rachel Kirkwood Consulting
- Adam Koehler, Owner, Reversed Out, web design and digital strategy company
- Amy Leibrock, Freelance editor, writer, content strategist
- Stacy Sallmen, Director of Digital, Fusion Alliance
About Our Sponsor
Great American Insurance Group is engaged primarily in property and casualty insurance ("P&C"), focusing on specialized commercial products for businesses, and in the sale of traditional fixed and fixed-indexed annuities. The Property and Casualty Group is among the oldest in the United States, dating from the founding of Great American Insurance Company in 1872. The P&C Group is made up of approximately 30 niche specialty insurance industries that focus on specialized commercial products and services for businesses.
Message to Attendees
A light dinner will be provided, courtesy of Great American Insurance Group.
Please check in with the security desk between 5:30 - 6:15, and they will be able to provide directions to the meeting room.
When & Where
We believe superior user experience is directly linked with great interaction design, and that idea sharing is key in building knowledge and creating best in class experiences.