Applying for college? Get tips and advice from real students. Each tour includes interaction with students and check-in with the admissions office of the respective universities. When applicable, we will enjoy meals at the university dining halls with students for a fully-immersive experience. Participants must arrive at JFK or Grand Central Terminal by 5 pm EST on the day before the selected tour takes place. An IvyTours representative will escort the participants every day at 5 pm to the lodging premises. Upon conclusion of each tour, participants shall rest at the lodging and check out the next morning if there are no more tours scheduled.
- 1 tour, 2 nights lodging - $1200
- 2 tours, 3 nights lodging - $2200
- 3 tours, 4 nights lodging - $3000
- 4 tours, 5 nights lodging - $4000
- 5 tours, 6 nights lodging - $5000
- After purchasing the tours, notify organizer (email@example.com) of which tours you would like to take.
- 10% group discounts available. Please contact organizer (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Tour 1: Harvard University, MIT
We will tour the schools and sights of Boston, MA. Our first stop will be Harvard University, the oldest higher education institution in the US. We will tour the main campus as well as the library where the graduation is held each year, and then visit Harvard Law School. Next up is MIT, which is famous for its science and engineering research and education. After our school tours, we will visit Copley Square, Trinity Church, and the John Hancock Tower.
Harvard University One of the most famous institutions of higher learning in the world, Harvard University in Cambridge, MA has been standing since 1636, making it the oldest university in the United States. Tourists come for both history and the architecture.
MIT The Massachusetts Institute of Technology in Cambridge, Massachusetts is a research university known the world over for its highly selective and intense academics, and MIT alumni include 24 Nobel Prize winners and 22 Rhodes Scholars.
Trinity Church Trinity Church is located in Boston's upscale Back Bay neighborhood. It is a parish of the Episcopal Diocese of Massachusetts, and the elaborate and ornate building has become a landmark and icon in downtown Boston.
John Hancock Tower The John Hancock Tower is an iconic skyscraper in Boston, MA. Constructed in 1968, this beautiful blue building is staple of the Boston skyline. It is the tallest building both in Boston and all of New England.
Tour 2: Columbia University, NYU, Fashion Institute of Technology
Our tour starts with a visit to the campus of Columbia University, where we will be shown around by a student guide. We will see the Low Memorial Library, Alma Mater Statue, Butler Library, and Pupin Physics Laboratories. We will have lunch at the school cafeteria. Afterwards, we will visit New York University.
Columbia University New York City's Columbia University is one of the elite Ivy League Schools of the Unites States. It was founded before the American Revolution, and is the fifth-oldest institution of higher learning in the country.
New York University This private research institution has its main campus in Manhattan's Greenwich Village. It is organized into more than 20 schools and colleges. With a student body of over 50,000, NYU has produced countless alumni of prestige.
Tour 3: Yale University
Founded in 1701, this world-famous university is the third-oldest in the United States. This Ivy-League school is consistently ranked as one of the best institutions of higher learning in the entire world, and admission is extremely competitive. Yale students will guide you throughout the campus.
Tour 4: Princeton University
We will visit the scenic town of Princeton, NJ, where we will tour prestigious Princeton University, one of the eight Ivy League institutions. Princeton University, one of the nation's oldest universities and member of the Ivy League. Princeton students will be the tour guide showing the campus to you.
Tour 5: Brown University, Rhode Island School of Design
We will make our way to Providence, RI, to see Brown University, one of New England's prestigious Ivy League universities, was established in 1764 - before the foundation of the United States - and has become one of the most renowned institutions of higher education in the world. We will also visit the Rhode Island School of Design, which is consistently ranked as the top design and arts school in the US.
* Fee covers snacks, accommodations, entertainment, and ground transportation by train and shuttles
* Fee does not cover airfare, meals and personal expenses
Terms & Conditions
- All purchases are subject to re-confirmation within one business day.
- Cancellation and Refund policy (please read before booking) (Notification day and departure day are not counted)
- US$50/person: 14 or more days prior to tour date
- US$100/person: 8-13 days prior to tour date
- US$200/person: within 7 days prior to tour date, plus any cost cause due to the cancellation
- 100% of tour fare: no show by 5 pm EST on the day before tour date
- There is 6% handling fee add-on to the above penalties.
- Prices may vary subject to availability/season/weekend/holiday.
- We reserve right to cancel a schedule to fully refund affected customers although we will make every effort to maintain the regular operation.
- We reserve the right to modify the tour arrangements for smooth operation of the tour.