Begins on July 20
Ends on July 31, or after the first 50 tickets are sold (whichever comes first).
Party Only: $20 for alumni and $10 for current IU students w/ valid student ID
Party & T-Shirt Package: $30-$32
Begins on August 1
Ends on October 15
Party Only: $30 for alumni and $10 for current IU students w/ valid student ID
Party & T-Shirt Package: $40-$42
POLICIES & GUIDELINES:
1. Venue has maximum capacity (per fire code).
2. Once tickets are sold out online, there will be no tickets sold at the door.
3. If you are purchasing tickets for multiple individuals, you must provide the name and contact information for each individual, in the required fields, at registration check-out.
4. State ID or driver's license required for admittance.
5. 21 and over only.
6. No paper ticket required, all guests will be checked-in at the door electronically via handheld devices.
7. All sales final! No refunds.
FRIDAY, October 14th
IU Alumni Spirit Stations, 11:00 am to 2:00 pm
Alumni, get your IU spirit on–stop by one of our Homecoming Spirit Stations and pick up some cool swag! You can also get a rundown of everything going on during Homecoming weekend. Don't forget to snap a selfie and post it with #IUHomecoming2016!
- DeVault Alumni Center, 1000 E. 17th St., Bloomington
- Indiana Memorial Union, 900 E. 7th St., Bloomington
- The Indiana Shop, 421 E. Kirkwood, Bloomington
Free registration at: http://alumni.indiana.edu/together/homecoming/
Taste of Mini U, 2:00 pm to 3:30 pm; Alumni: leave your books and #2 pencils at home and enjoy learning at IU without the exams! Much like our renowned Mini University program, hear from brilliant IU faculty members about topics that matter to you. Join us for one of two sessions:
The Role of Sport in American Culture
Explore how culture and sport intersect while recapturing some of the defining moments in IU sports history with Dr. Gary Sailes at the DeVault Alumni Center. Cost is $5.
50 Years Ago: Revolver and Other 'Good Vibrations' from 1966
Learn from professor Glenn Gass about how this impactful year continues to influence music during this interactive lecture in Ballantine Hall 013 from 2-3:30 p.m. Cost is $5.
Registration at: http://alumni.indiana.edu/together/homecoming/
Welcome back to Bloomington: revisit favorite IU spots, 12:00 pm to 6:00 pm; Walk through campus, eat at Dagwoods, ride the “A” bus, drive by your old dorm/apartment, shop for souvenirs, visit one of the cultural centers.
Group Socials, 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm; Built-in afternoon time for clubs, Choral Ensemble/Soul Revue, Sororities/Fraternities, etc. to plan own socials/gatherings
2016 Homecoming Parade and Pep Rally, 6:00 pm; The Homecoming Parade follows Woodlawn Avenue from the Indiana Memorial Union to near Memorial Stadium, including the upgraded stretch through the tailgate fields. You won't miss this year's pep rally and Ferris wheel in the tailgating fields in the southeast corner of 17th Street and Woodlawn Avenue immediately after the parade.
National Pan-Hellenic Council (NPHC) Stroll Fest, 6:00-8:00 pm
Courtyard (outdoors), Neal Marshall Black Culture Center
Alumni greeks are invited to participate in informal strolling during intermission of the Stroll Fest.
The below video is from last year's Stroll Fest featuring our alumni from the Gamma Nu
Chapter of Delta Sigma Theta, Sorority, Inc. The undergrads weren't ready for them.
OSR Convocation, 8:30 pm (NEW TIME)
Bridgewaters Lounge, Neal Marshall Black Culture Center
- Presentation of 2016 OSR Honorees (Dr. Michael M.V. Gordon & Robert "Bob" Weith)
- Musical Selections by IU Alums Stefanie Crews & April Norwood-Barnes
- OSR Group Photo
- Distribution of OSR 2016 tshirts purchased online
- Remember to bring your business cards and cameras!
OSR Social, 10:00 pm until
Kilroy’s Sport’s Bar (319 N. Walnut Street).......not Kilroy’s on Kirkwood
SATURDAY, October 15th:
Tailgate, 11:00 am to 3:00 pm
Across from Memorial Stadium
Indiana vs. Nebraska (Homecoming Game), 3:30 pm
Memorial Stadium / For tickets, call 866-IUSPORTS
OSR Party, 8:00 pm to 1:00 am
Bloomington Convention Center (302 S. College )
Cash bar; A state ID or driver's license will be required for cash bar; Cash & credit cards accepted for drink purchases; 21 and over only. No paper ticket required, just a driver's license or state ID. Music by DJ MetroGnome. Attire: Dress To Impress
SUNDAY, October 16th:
OSR Buffet Brunch, 10:00 am – 1:00 pm
IMU Tudor Room, ($17.99 at door) / Advance reservations recommended, call (812) 855-1620