Its My Party - Event Planning & Bridal Expo Extravaganza
Sunday, October 2, 2011 from 12:00 PM to 5:00 PM (EDT)
On Sunday, October 2nd, 2011, it's going to be a party! Event professionals and consumers throughout the southeast region are invited to meet at the Sheraton Gateway Atlanta Hotel from 12PM-5PM for a celebration of sharing event knowledge, resources and networking. Its My Party Event Planning & Bridal Expo is the perfect place for event professionals, brides-and-grooms-to-be, and individuals who often host personal parties, social events, small meetings, networking events and other social events to be in one room at the same time.
*** Some exhibitors tables are still available for just $199. Please contact the event host for details. ***
*** Caterers, Hotels & Resorts, Venue Owners, Event Entertainers, Bridal Boutiques, Photographers, Videographers, Event Rental Companies, Hair Stylists and more are invited to display their products and services to potential clients. The sale of foods and beverages will not be permitted for on-the-spot consumption. Exhibitors are encouraged to offer free samples and accept product orders from clients to be delivered at a later date. Exhibitor tables are available for $199 and up. Please call 404-274-8812 for more information on exhibitor space, Please register your booth at the top of this page, directly through Eventbrite. ***
Attendees will have the opportunity to view live demonstrations such as bridal make-up, cake pop making and floral arranging. Exhibitors will have yummy dessert and cupcake samples on display that may be the perfect fit for your next event. The expo is open to the public and all ages are welcome.
Brides & Grooms-To-Be:
Meet with Personalized Invitation Design Artists
View Wedding Gowns & Couture Wedding Gowns (live at the expo)
Win great door prizes such as Veils, Wedding Planning Services, Discounted Gowns & Desserts and more
Sample Desserts from our pastry chefs
Exhibit Hall opens at 11:30AM. Seminars and demos will begin between noon and 1:00.
- Mini-seminars (Event Planning, Cake Pop Making, Bridal Make-Up, Floral Arranging)
- View professional demonstrations
- Enjoy scrumptious dessert samples and cupcake tastings
- Learn how to become a Certified Event Planner from the expert
- Book services for your corporate events, holiday parties, special events, children's parties, adult parties, weddings, launch parties and more on-site at a discounted rate
- Free give-a-ways throughout the day from our fabulous sponsors including a free party planned for you by celebrity Event Planner & Instructor, Elaina M. Whitley
- Visit Enjoy Yourself Events booth to sample goodies featured in our new Signature Party Packages, perfect for the more budget-conscious party-nistas. Discounts will be available for party packages that are booked on the spot and for seminar registration.
Doors to the exhibit hall will open at 11:30AM. Seminars and demos will begin between noon and 1:00. Tickets at the door will be $15 (exact change cash only). Discounts will not be honored at the door. Parking at the venue is $4.
50% off advanced ticket sales are available for Event Professionals belonging to organizations such as: ISES, MPI, NACE, HSMAI, APA, PRSA, AACWP as well as other Event, Wedding Planning and Public Relations associations. Proof of valid membership required. 50% discount available for Enjoy Yourself Events, 'EP 101' certified students. Please contact the event host for discount code. No discounts for on-site ticket purchases.
- Network with fellow event professionals
- Meet event suppliers such as Caterers, DJs, Venue Owners, Entertainers, Travel Agents and more which build relationships and forms strategic partnerships
- View live cake decorating and floral demonstrations
- Sample desserts and cupcakes
- See what's trendy this year in the world of event planning
- Learn how to become a Certified Event Planner
- Learn how to begin your event planning career
- Get discounts on the spot for upcoming Training Workshops and Seminars
Overnight accomodations are available at the Sheraton Gateway Atlanta Airport Hotel for $79 per night on Saturday, October 1st and Sunday, October 2nd. Please contact Reservations at 1-800-325-3535 and mention October 2nd Event Planning/Bridal Expo.
Sponsored by Enjoy Yourself Events, LLC
When & Where
Elaina M. Whitley/Enjoy Yourself Events/Enjoy Yourself Vacations
Elaina M. Whitley is the owner/founder of Enjoy Yourself Events, an event management and entertainment firm providing Event Planning, Marketing, Public Relations, Small Business & Professional Coaching. Elaina has been in the event industry for more than 15 years & has lent her expertise to events across the country. Client event roster includes: Real Men Cook, GodzGirl Network, Sweet Auburn Festival, Taste of Atlanta, Restoration-Atlanta Flood Relief Benefit Concert and more. In addition, Enjoy Yourself Events has produced and hosted: Event Planning 101 Certificate Workshop, Networking For a Cause Thanksgiving Food Drive, We Love the Kids Holiday Toy Drive, Sweet-Touch Pamper Me Party, Its My Party Event Planning Expo, Essence Music Festival group travel, as well as a host of others including celebrity and VIP events.