Join us for the final Hoorah and to wish each other a Merry Christmas and prosperous 2017!
Aspire Business Women's Network has evolved from humble beginnings back in September 2014 and just like any business, it is time for our organisation to morph into it's new evolution!
So, to farewell ABWN as we have known it since it started, Veronica and the current leadership team invite you to the final event from this fabulously successful women's group.
If you have enjoyed what we have offered over that time, then we would love you to help us celebrate the journey that has been Aspire Business Women's Network AND the beginning of the FESTIVE SEASON!!
The Stagedoor Waterfront Restaurant is the perfect place for us to relax, unwind and reminisce with a beautiful view and delicious food!
Here is the menu that we have created for you and is inlcuded in the ticket price:
3 choices Entrée
- Prawn, green mango & sesame salad w/ chili & lime dressing
- Chicken, pork & pistachio terrine w/ onion jam & toasts
- Caramalised onion, lemon scented ricotta tart w/ roquette & cherry tomato salad
3 choices Main
- Honey glazed leg ham w/ spiced pear chutney, potato gratin & seasonal greens
- Rolled turkey balantine w/ cranberry & sage stuffing, duck fat potatoes & thyme roasted baby vegetables
- Gnocchi w/ asparagus, peas & spinach in a morel cream sauce
**Beverage and dessert packages are available on the day at special prices.These are NOT included in the ticket price.
The GIFT of Giving
If you would liek to spread the Christmas spirit to those women and children in our community that would benefit from some support, please consider bringing a gift of a plant, voucher for plants or cash to donate to Mum's Cottage. This will greatly assist the Cottage to create a beautiful garden for the women and children that will be visiting The Cottage.
For more information on this fabulous charity, go to: