$64.75 – $75


Event Information




Charleston, SC 00000

View Map

Refund Policy

Refund Policy

No Refunds

Event description


5 Day Cruise from Charleston, SC
May 4-9, 2019
Carnival’s Ecstasy

Cruise Itinerary

Sat. Charleston, SC. 4:00pm

Sun. Fun Day at Sea

Mon. Nassau, The Bahamas 8:00am-5:00pm

Tue. Princess Cays, The Bahamas 8:00am-5:00pm

Wed. Fun Day at Sea

Thurs. Charleston, SC. 8:00am

What’s Included
5 Days aboard Carnival’s Ecstasy Ship
All accommodations, meals, entertainment and most onboard activities
All taxes and port charges

What’s NOT Included
Transportation to Charleston, SC
Gratuities of $64.75 per person
Travel Insurance

All Prices are per person

Children's rates are the same as adults

Single (one person in a room)

Interior $1,100

Ocean view $1,215

Balcony $1,765

Double (2 people in a room)

Interior $615 per person

Ocean view $675 per person

Balcony $935 per person

Triple (3 people in a room)

Interior $505 per person

Ocean view $545 per person

Balcony $725 per person

Quad (4 people in a room)

Interior $455 per person

Ocean View $485 per person

Balcony $615 per person

Payment Deadlines

$75 June 1, Initial Payment

$75 Monthly Deposits by the 15th of each month

Final Payment Due by Feb. 15, 2019

Key Deposit Dates:

Initial Deposit $75 paid by June 1

Everyone needs at least $150 paid by 12/15/2018

All balances are due by 2/15/2019 (no exceptions)

-All payments are non-refundable/non-transferable.

-Please adhere to deposit deadlines, failure to do so will result in cancellation of your reservations.

-A $50 late fee will be added to all final payments received after the final due date of Feb. 15, 2019 no exceptions.

-Passports are not required but are suggested.

-A birth certificate is required from vital statistics with the official seal.

Travel Documentation Details

Proper travel documentation is required at embarkation and throughout the cruise. Even though a guest has completed registration using Online Check-in, it is still the responsibility of the guest to present the required travel documents at the time of embarkation. Guest should check with their travel agent and/or government authority to determine the travel documents necessary for each port of call. Any guest without proper documents will not be allowed to board the vessel and no refund of the cruise fare will be issued. Carnival assumes no responsibility for advising guests of proper travel documentation.

Carnival highly recommends that all guests travel with a passport (valid for at least six months beyond completion of travel unless otherwise noted differently). This will enhance the debarkation experience as delays may be expected upon return to the United States for those without one. Additionally, this will enable guests to fly from the United States to meet their ship at a foreign port should they miss their scheduled port of embarkation and allow guests who must disembark the ship before their cruise ends due to an emergency to fly back to the United States without significant delays and complications.

Domestic Cruises (including Canada)

For cruises that begin and/or end in a U.S port, the following WHTI-Compliant Documents are acceptable for cruise travel. These standard forms of documentation will enable the Department of Homeland Security to quickly and reliably identify a traveler.

US Passport-U.S. citizens may present a valid, unexpired U.S. passport when traveling via air, land or sea.

Guests may apply for passports at more than 4500 passport-acceptance facilities nationwide (passport agencies, clerks of court, post offices and public libraries). For information about U.S. Passports, visit http://travel.state.gov/content/passports/english/passports.html

Passport Card-The passport card cannot be used to travel by air outside the United States.
U.S. citizens may present a limited-use, wallet-size passport card. The passport card will only be valid for land and sea travel between the United States and Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean region and Bermuda.

State Enhanced Driver's License-The State Enhanced Driver's License cannot be used to travel by air outside the United States.

Several states are working with the Department of Homeland Security to develop an EDL for U.S. citizens residing in their states. This document will denote both citizenship and identity and will facilitate the entry process at land and sea ports of entry. The word 'Enhanced' must appear on the license. The following states issue this type of WHTI-compliant document: Michigan, Minnesota, New York, Vermont and Washington.

Certificate of US Naturalization-The Certificate of U.S. Naturalization (form N-550 or N-570) is a document issued by the U.S. government (USCIS) as proof of a foreign born person who has obtained U.S. citizenship through naturalization (a legal process of obtaining a new nationality).

Unacceptable Forms of Identification

Driver's License as the only proof

A temporary driver's license (paperwork without a photo I.D.)

Voter's Registration Card

Trusted Traveler Program Membership

Baptismal Papers

U.S. Military I.D. and a photo I.D.

A Dependent Military I.D. that is issued to the spouse and children of military personnel is not acceptable

U.S. Military Discharge Papers

No Record of Birth certificate: a certificate issued by the Department of Health and Vital Statistics showing that they have no records on this person

Hospital certificate, hospital-issued birth notice, live record of birth or announcement of birth

Also acceptable for cruise travel, U.S. citizens can show proof of citizenship, such as a birth certificate issued by a government agency, accompanied by a government-issued photo I.D.


Sharita or Dominique at 404-944-1738

Via Email: trips@twotravelingchicks.com

Via Web: www.twotravelingchicks.com

Via Facebook: www.facebook.com/2travelingchicksllc

Share with friends



Charleston, SC 00000

View Map

Refund Policy

No Refunds

Save This Event

Event Saved