San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Our two-day ITIL® Intermediate Certification training course gets you ready to take the certification exam with Certification.
The Program repeats every 2 months or as per registration.
The Intermediate level certification is the next stage, following Foundation, in the ITIL® scheme. It has a modular structure with each module providing a different focus on IT Service Management. You can take as few or as many Intermediate qualifications as you need. The Intermediate modules go into more detail than the Foundation level, and provide an industry-recognized certification.
The modules within the ITIL Intermediate level are divided into two categories – Service Lifecycle and Service Capability.
Some may wish to concentrate on one set of modules, but you can choose to select modules from both the Service Lifecycle and Service Capability streams in order to combine management and technical knowledge.
It is recommended that you have prior exposure to basic concepts in IT and at least two years’ professional experience working in IT Service Management before undertaking any of the ITIL Intermediary modules.
In order to complete the Intermediate level, you need to attend training. You cannot self-study and then take the examinations.
The Classroom training fees is payable for the training. Certification exam fees are payable directly to the exam center, and, we will assist you in booking the same as your convenient time & place. Course enrollment is generally between 6 to 15 attendees.
Our study material would suffice to take you through the exam.
- Sample exams towards ITIL® 2011 Certification
- Preparation for IT Service Management Intermediate certification exam in ITIL® 2011
Currently classroom course is offered at our center near South City Mall in Kolkata, India.
- Candidates can expect to gain competencies in the following upon successful completion of the education and examination components related to this certification:
- Introduction to service operation
- Service operation principles
- Service operation processes
- Common service operation activities
- Organizing for service operation: functions
- Technology considerations
- Implementation of service operation
- Challenges, critical success factors and risks.
- In addition the training for this certification should include examination preparation, including a mock examination opportunity
ITIL Intermediate - Operations modules:
1. Service Operation (SO)
1. Introduction to service operation
2. Service operation principles
3. Service operation processes
4. Common service operation activities
5. Organizing for service operation
6. Technology considerations
7. Implementation of service operation
8. Challenges, critical success factors and risks
2. Operational support and analysis (OSA)
1. Introduction to operational support and analysis
2. Event management
3. Incident management
4. Request fulfilment
5. Problem management
6. Access management
7. The service desk
8. Functions and Roles
9. Technology and implementation considerations
The ITIL Intermediate classroom course is conducted over 2 days. Generally timings are 10 am to 5pm. Lunch and snacks are served.
This course has no prerequisites. However students should have working experience or awareness with technology or services related to IT.
The intended audience for this course is anyone involved in implementing, administering, or managing technology assets or a Service Delivery and have achieved their Foundation Certification. Examples of professionals attending this course are
- IT Management
- IT Support Staff
- IT Consultants
- Business Managers
- Business Process Owners
- IT Developers
- Service Providers
- System Integrators
About the ITIL Intermediate Exam:
- Duration: 1.5 hour
- Format: Objective type questions exam.
- Exam Location: Pearson Vue.
- Total questions: 8
- Total Marks: 40
- Passing criteria: 70% (ie 28 marks)
Note: - No negative marking but answers are graded so 5 marks for correct answer, 3 for partially correct and 1 for least correct!
Barin @ +91- 90510 92035
Palium Software Services Pvt. Ltd.
Ph: +91-84205 94969
When & Where
Palium Skills Professional Training Institute in Kolkata
1st Floor, Sheeba Bhavan, 1/22 Poddar Nagar, Near South City Mall
Saturday, December 3, 2016 at 10:30 AM - Sunday, December 4, 2016 at 6:00 PM (IST)
Add to my calendar
Who are we?
Palium is a training organization conducting trainings on Functional, Soft-Skills, IT and Project Management areas. We have conducted trainings for leading corporates like ITC, JUSCO, CMS and many others.
We also conduct trainings on Primavera P6, MS Project and other Project Management related topics.
Palium works with Infocareers, an approved REP of Project Management Institute. Infocareer has conducted numerous such programs and has helped individuals to achieve certification and work successfully in the Project Management domain.
Palium Software Services Private Limited
1st Floor, ‘Sheeba Bhavan’,
1/22, Poddar Nagar
(Near South City Mall/Dominos Pizza),
Kolkata, West Bengal 700068
P: +91-842 059 4969 L: +91-33-4001 7947