ITIL Foundation Training & Certification
Saturday, December 3, 2016 from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM (WAT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
ITIL is a set of recommendations on best practices that became a repository for IT Service Management (ITSM) and adopted worldwide by many public and private organizations. Since the early 90s, ITIL has evolved from an approach based on the functions and processes (versions 1 and 2) to an approach based on management complete cycle services from version 3 and 2011.
Cost and Contact:
Training cost for 3 Weekends: N35,000 -includes Lunch, e-Practice Questions Dump, ITIL Manual/Textbook
Training cost for 1 day Review: N20,000 - includes Lunch, e-Practice Questions Dump, ITIL Manual/Textbook
Contact Adebayo on 07017769256 to schedule your class
At the end of , participants will:
- the life cycle Service
- and identify the key concepts and
- the department from start to finish (the strategy department at the service improvement)
- relationships services and processes, the phases and
- launch the stock
- the framework , its , and , the of .
the "Foundation Certificate in IT Management" of the 2011 (eg ), the participant has the to pass the of the
- new concepts, and
- of the of services
- of Service and Services
- The of services
- culture and service
- Interface the and standards (eg ISO / 20000)
- and for business
of the of the life cycle:
- Service Design
- Service Transition
- Service Operations
- Continual Service Improvement
- The types of service providers
- The five key aspects of service design
- The 7 "R" of change management
- The model "V" services
- The continual service improvement model
- The need for IT governance and control
- The features and guidelines of the implementation process
- Service Portfolio Management
- Management of service levels
- From incident management
- Management changes
- The demand management
- Financial Management
- Management of the service catalog
- The availability management
- Management capacity
- From supplier management
- Management of Information Security
- Management of the IT Service Continuity
- Of asset management services and configurations
- The release management and deployment
- The event management
- Management issues
- The query execution
- Management access
- The seven-step improvement process
- Service center
- Application Management
- Operations management
- Technical management
- Key roles and responsibilities
- Concerns related to technology (tools) and architecture
To take this course profitably must have general computer knowledge, it is also preferable to have had an awareness of ITIL.
The cost of your examination and certification is exclusive of the training fee. The examination will take place at a registered prometric centre in Lagos. The results are communicated to canditates immediately.
When & Where
Business Drive Academy & Training
Business Drive Academy & Training offers a wide variety of personalized services designed to cater to a wide range of business needs. We are a continuous vocational training organization providing training to youth and young professionals alike.
Our certified training and/or preparing to certification are all taught by certified trainers. Our stakeholders are recognized nationally or internationally and selected for their expertise and their teaching skills.
Our certified trainers also have up to 30 years experience in the IT Industry and are authors of Computer books for Professionals, Tertiary Institutions, Secondary and Primary schools. Our trainers are members of the Nigerian Institute of Training and Development(NITAD) and are also certified with other relevant IT bodies such as ISACA.
Business Drive Academy frequently organizes training courses such as E-skills for Job, Customer Service training, Website Design and Development, Creative Graphics Design for Individuals and Kids and Photography at our various centres around Lagos (Ikeja, Yaba).
To contact us for more information, call Adegoke on 08132129128 or you can consult our website to see our wide range of services.