San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
After our first successful Event, which presented the delicious food from Puglia. We are glad to annouce our next amazing Event, which boasts food from the beautiful Island of Sardinia.
Our chefs will present you with a series of typical and homemade delicacies which are commonly eaten on the astounding Mediterranean Island.
Tickets £20 per person. We suggest booking far in advance to secure the desired seats.
- A Flute of Vermentino Sardo.
- Tasters of Pane Guttiau, Olives and Artichokes. (v)
- A plate composed of: Homemade Sardinian Empanadas (*) , Homemade Stuffed Vegetables (v), Pane Carasau (v), Spreadable Pecorino Cheese (v) and Sardinian Sausage Slices.
- Homemade Sardinian Malloreddus with Sausage and Tomato Sauce (*).
- Homemade Sardinian Ravioli seasoned with Butter & Sage (v).
- Sardinian Pecorino and Sardinian Casizzolu slices decorated with some pane guttiau (v).
- Seadas dressed with Sardinian Honey and Orange zest (*).
- Sardinian Homemade Mirto.
NB: Espresso coffee only on request.
(*): Vegetarian Option Available.
NB: Before booking the ticket please let us know if you have any dietary requirements or allergies, and we will do our best to accommodate you. You can easily contact us on email@example.com.
BRING your OWN Wine: a List of suggested Wines will be published soon on our Facebook and Twitter Pages Italy for Foodies. JOIN US!
Save This Event
When & Where
Italy for Foodies
We are group of Italian chefs passionate about food and eager to show you the secret recipes coming from Italian regional traditions.