ITAG Annual Membership
Please consider joining ITAG or renewing your membership for 2017! With an ITAG membership, you will receive the ITAG quarterly newsletter, weekly updates during the legislative session, professional development opportunities, and representation of gifted education in the state and nation.
The ITAG Membership year runs from January 1 - December 31.
Membership fees for 2017 were included in the 2016 annual conference rates. If you attended the conference in 2016, you are an ITAG member through December 31, 2017.
If you did not attend the 2016 conference and did not separately join ITAG or renew your membership, then your membership expired on December 31, 2016. Please renew now!
How to join/renew and enter your payment options:
- The first screen you'll see is titled "Ticket Information." Select your membership category on this page.
- At the bottom of that screen, click on the "Register" button.
- On the next screen, you will first be prompted to enter your name and email address.
- Below that, you will select "Payment Method." Select Credit Card or Pay by Check.
- If you are paying by credit card, fill out the rest of the fields on that screen and then select "Pay Now."
- If you are paying by check, fill out of the rest of the fields and then select "Pay by Check" at the bottom of the page.
- The Eventbrite system will automatically send you a confirmation receipt. Please include a copy of this receipt when you mail your check to ITAG.
- You can also pay by check and send it in with a copy of the membership brochure at http://www.iowatag.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/itagmembershipbrochure.pdf.
If you opt to pay by check, please send checks to:
Iowa Talented and Gifted Association
P.O. Box 665
Iowa City, Iowa 52244