IT Leadership – January 24-26, 2017
The College of Business at San Francisco State University is now accepting executives for our inaugural IT Leadership Program at our Downtown Campus.
About the IT Leadership Program
A recent study found that CEOs want their senior IT executives to have the same high-level skills as they possess. The IT Leadership Program is a direct response to this need to grow IT executives, helping them develop their senior-level executive skills, including leadership, influence, effective communications, and strategy. This program will make you a strong and confident senior executive, able to effectively hold your own in the boardroom with other C-suite executives. Learn more about the IT Leadership Program and SF State’s Executive Education Program.
Space is limited for this program. Enroll now!
Dates and Times
- January 24-26 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
SF State Downtown Campus, 835 Market Street, Suite 600
Current SF State students and alumni and those who register early will receive a special discounted price of $2,195 USD.
*Program pricing and dates are subject to change.
Who Should Attend
This program is designed for IT Vice Presidents, CIOs, IT Directors and individuals who have senior-level IT responsibility within an organization.
- Develop strategic skills essential for success, including leadership, strategy, relationship building, and interpersonal communication
- Develop the ability to think and to solve problems like a senior executive.
- Enhance your ability to effectively influence others outside the IT function and within the organization
- Become a more valued member of the corporate executive team
- Develop higher self-awareness of your attributes, capabilities and behaviors as a leader
- Network with and learn from other IT executives
- Learn strategies to create greater awareness of the value of the IT resource and of the IT organization
- Acquire advanced knowledge on ways to lead effective technological change.
- Thinking Styles
- Being Strategic
- Thinking Like a Senior Executive
- IT as a Consulting Organization
- Leading Technological Change
- Sales and Influence Skills
- Effective Communication Skills
Target Class Size
Pete DeLisi is President of Organizational Synergies. He has over 30 years of practical, hands-on experience in marketing, business strategy, organizational behavior and IT.. Some of his clients have included Hughes Aircraft, Intel, Microsoft, United Airlines, Wells Fargo Bank, and Johnson & Johnson. For more about Pete DeLisi, visit the IT Leadership program website.
Rob Nickerson is Professor of information systems in the College of Business at San Francisco State University. He teaches undergraduate and MBA courses on information systems in business and does research on a variety of current topics in information systems. He has written over 50 research papers and trade publication articles, and is the sole author of 14 books. He has presented his research at numerous conferences and symposia in the Americas and Europe. For more information about Rob Nickerson, see http://faculty.sfsu.edu/~rnick.
Sally Baack is Professor of management in the College of Business at San Francisco State University. She teaches Strategy, Leadership, and Negotiation in the Executive and MBA programs at SFSU. She is a frequent media contributor as an expert on CEO Leadership and Board of Directors issues and has written numerous articles on a variety of business topics. She has been a Visiting Professor at Haas School of Business, Berkeley as well international business schools in Germany and France.
Guest CIO Faculty. A major element of the program will be 2-3 senior guest CIOs that will speak to the practical ways of their success.