Israel's public image: Myths & Facts:An Evening with the New Consul General
Tuesday, February 19, 2013 from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM (PST)
Palo Alto, CA
The IEFF is priviliged to host an intimate evening with Israel's New Consul General in San-Francisco, Mr. Andy David.
Mr. David will lead an interactive evening debating Israel's public image, and the ways in which our community can contribute.
- What is Israel's public image?
- Why is Israel's PR so bad?
- Is there a chance for success in the PR war?
Israel's Consul General will address these questions and myths; will present surprising facts and studies; and discuss a strategy that could make a difference.
Join Mr. David on on the road to remake Israel'd public image!
The event will be held in English.
Dr. Andy David began his appointment as Israel's Consul General to the Pacific North-West in August 2012.
In the course of his diplomatic career, he has served as Deputy Head of Mission in Azerbaijan, Deputy Head of Mission in Hong-Kong, and Deputy Consul General in Chicago and the Midwest, speaking at many universities in the U.S.. His past domestic positions in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs include policy advisor to the Foreign Minister; Central Asian Countries coordinator in the Euro-Asia Department; Head of the Euro-Asia section in Israel's Agency for International Cooperation; and as the Ministry’s Deputy Spokesman.
Dr. David spent three years in the Israel Air Force and in RAFAEL, the Ministry of Defense's Armament Development Authority. He is a graduate of the Executive Combating Terrorism program at the National Defense University in Washington D.C.
When & Where
The IEFF is a platform for networking, ideas exchange and mutual assistance for Israeli executives and entrepeneurs residing in the Silicon Valley.
Please note that the IEFF is an INVITATION-ONLY group. If you'd like to join please ask an existing member to sponsor you for membership.
You're welcome to join this group if you:
1. Speak Hebrew (enough to get by is ok)
2. Live in the Silicon Valley or here often
3. Are currently, were or thinking about becoming an enterprenuer. Local executives are welcome too. Investors will be accepted on a case by case basis... :)
4. Know someone who is already a member who can act as your reference
5. Most importantly - you must be willing to help your fellow members and support the activites of the group
If all five guidelines apply to you please send a request via linkedin and we'll look forward to seeing you in one of our upcoming meetings!