ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System (QMS) Awareness
The 2015 revision of the world’s most well-known management standard, ISO 9001, has now been finalized and in effect. More than ever, it has grown in popularity and versatility across a growing variety of organizations in different industries and sectors. ISO 9001:2015 now follows the International Organization for Standardization’s “high-level structure” for management system standards.
The new standard reflects current organizational situations and quality management practices, including the increasing role of technology in processes. It is also designed to be more effective and easily adaptable, while being simpler to implement and assess.
This one-day course has been designed to provide an overview of the Quality Management Systems concepts, specifically in light of the requirements of ISO 9001:2015. This course meets the awareness requirement of ISO 9001:2015 in establishing, maintaining, and improving an organization’s quality management system.
At the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Develop an understanding of the new ISO/IEC high level structure (Annex SL) and ISO 9001:2015;
- Understand the basic principles of quality and quality management systems, especially the requirements of ISO 9001:2015;
- Identify relevant QMS requirements in your respective area(s) of responsibility, and provide guidance to others in the conceptualizing and implementing QMS through risk-based thinking.
Who should attend
Management Representatives, Executives, Managers/Officers, Internal Quality Auditors, Quality Management/QMS Certification Team, Document Controllers, team leaders/functional leaders or in-charge, key personnel
- Quality in today’s globalized world
- Principles and components of a quality management system
- Requirements for design, establishment, maintenance, and improvement of QMS
- Setting quality objectives (SMART)
- Identifying risks and risk treatment
- Determining your organization’s context and interested parties
- The Process Approach
- Understanding the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 and Annex SL
- Tailoring ISO 9001:2015 to your organization’s unique context
- Managing QMS implementation and certification
- Striving towards success through QMS
- From cost to profit
- From conformance to performance
PHP 4,000 + 12% VAT
For more information, you may call or email Nathan David Valenzuela at 812-8887 (ext 253) or email at NathanDavid.Valenzuela@tuv.com.