- Understand ISO 19011 Quality Management Definitions, Concepts, and Guidelines
- Overview of Quality Management System
- Requirements of ISO 9001:2015, Planning and Implementing QMS
- Interpretation of clauses of ISO 9001:2015– Standard
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of the auditor
- Recognize the principles, practices, and types of audits
- Conduct all phases of an internal audit
- Prepare and present effective reports
Who Should Attend:
- Individuals interested in conducting, managing, or participating in first-party (internal) audits
- Management system implementation team members
- Quality Control and Quality Assurance Managers
It is recommended that participants review the ISO 9001:2015 standard to get familiarized with auditing principles.
There will be exercises and exam to bring fluency in auditing. Certificate of Attainment will be provided to the students who are deemed "Competent”. Certificates of Attendance will be provided to those attendees, who do not pass the exam(s). However, opportunity to the participants will be given to retake the exam(s).