Actions and Detail Panel
ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditor Training -WELLSBORO- Tuesday & Wednesday, Ap...
Dates: Tuesday & Wednesday, April 25 & 26
Time: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Pre-requisite: Familiarity with the ISO 9001:2008 standard is suggested but not necessary. If you already are an auditor, your knowledge of the audit process will be expanded.
What is ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditor Training? This course provides an understanding of auditing quality management systems. Participants will learn about auditor conduct and the different roles of an auditor, including how to structure and plan an effective audit, and how to evaluate and communicate audit findings.
Needs & Benefits: Internal auditors not performing up to your expectations. Not getting enough return on your investment from you quality system. Need for additional personnel trained in ISO auditing techniques.
Course Description: This is an interactive workshop blending classroom instruction and simulated audit processes. Information covered during this course includes:
- Introduction to the Audit system and its requirements
- Principles of planning and controlling audits
- Plan and prepare for an internal audit
- Estimate time and resource requirements
- Develop and use checklists
- ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System Standard
- Conduct and roles of an auditor
- Content and structure of a documented quality system
- Conduct an internal audit using effective interview skills
Who Should Attend? Individuals who want to become internal auditors for their company under ISO 9001:2015