2 day ISO 19600: Design and implementation of a Compliance Management System Course
ISO 19600 defines requirements to continually improve a compliance management system’s effectiveness. It requires an organisation to establish, develop, document, implement, evaluate, maintain and improve an effective and responsive compliance management system. The policy, objectives and processes needed for compliance management must be determined, including the sequence and interaction, and be applied throughout.
This 2 day course provides delegates with an understanding of the International Organisation for Standardisation’s (ISO) standard for compliance management systems – ISO 19600. Delegates will learn about the policy, objectives and integrated process approach for compliance management and how to extend their current activities in line with international standards.
Corporate governance, industry regulations, privacy legislation and contractual obligations are some of the drivers for effective compliance management to be implemented and administered. This seminar will help participants make informed decisions about the establishment, design and implementation of an ISO 19600 compliance management system and the management of their organization’s compliance obligations.
Participants will learn more about:
- Overview of the ISO/IEC 19600 standard
- The scope and purpose of compliance management systems
- Defining a CMS policy and framework for setting objectives, determining compliance obligations and managing risk
- Understanding an organization’s compliance management requirements
- Using the "Plan-Do-Check-Act" (PDCA) model to structure all CMS activities
- Developing and implementing a compliance management system
- Recognising current capability in compliance management
- Adopting a process approach for establishing, implementing, supporting, operating, monitoring, maintaining and improving an organisation's CMS.
- Leadership, planning and support
- Operation Planning and Control: Implementing and operating controls to manage an organization's compliance risks in the context of the organization’s overall business risks;
- Performance Evaluation: Monitoring, measurement, analysis and evaluation of the performance and effectiveness of the CMS
- Continual improvement
- Essential documents and records management.
Date and Time
NYC Seminar & Conference Center
71 West 23rd Street - Suite 515
northeast corner of 23rd Street & 6th Ave
New York, New York 10010