ISO 14001:2015 and/or OHSAS 18001 Lead Auditor Training (April 2017)
Exemplar Global certified course provider is Pillar Management Associates and training is delivered by Cornerstone Environmental, Health and Safety, Inc. at our Zionsville, Indiana Headquarters.
Meet the requirements for competency-based certified EM and OHS provisional lead auditor.
Exemplar Global-EM – Environmental Management Systems
- Understand the application of environmental management principles, science and technology
- Understand the application of environmental systems to different operational processes
- Assess the risk of significant environmental impacts and activities identified
- Assess the effectiveness of methodologies to control environmental hazards
- Assess the EMS roles and responsibilities within the context of the organizational environment
- Determine the adequacy and effectiveness of the EMS
- Understand OHS laws, principles, codes of conduct and standards
- Identify OHS hazards that are reasonably expected to occur
- Assess the risk of identified hazards
- Assess the effectiveness of methodologies to control OHS hazards
- Assess the OHS roles and responsibilities within the context of the organizational environment
- Determine the adequacy and effectiveness of an OHS management system
Exemplar Global-AU – Management System Auditing
- Understand the application of the principles, procedures and techniques of auditing
- Understand the conduct of an effective audit
- Understand the application of regulations and the conduct of the audit
- Practice personal attributes necessary for the effective and efficient conduct of an audit
Exemplar Global-TL – Leading Management System Audit Teams
- Establish, plan and task the activities of an audit team
- Communicate effectively with the auditee and audit client
- Organize and direct audit team members
- Prevent and resolve conflict with the auditee and/or within the audit team
- Prepare and complete the audit report
Expert Instructor: Shayla Barrett, Exemplar Global-Certified EMS Lead Auditor and Exemplar Global-Certified Provisional OHS Auditor, CMTI
Advanced registration and payment are required.
PLEASE NOTE: In the event of insufficient enrollment, Cornerstone reserves the right to cancel any course. Registrants will be notified not less than 7 days prior to the scheduled start date. Contact Cornerstone for information on our cancellation policy.