Actions and Detail Panel
Island Tales: Duppies, Dwens and Frogs
Sat, October 29, 2016, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM EDT
The Caribbean is known for its award winning tourist destinations, white sandy beaches, exotic resorts and friendly people, but what do the locals know that visitors do not? What if you were told about the islands' dark mysterious past? What if you were made privy to some of the islands' magical secrets? Magical secrets such as:
1. Why can't honeymooners, honeymoon on Honeymoon Beach?
2. How did the Steel Donkey get it's name?
3. Who was the first la diablesse?
4. Is your child really speaking to an "imaginary" friend?
5. What happens when you tie two frogs together under a church?
Yuh wan tuh know? Well, come tuh de likkle show, nuh?