Actions and Detail Panel
ISDN's Understanding the College Admission Process
Sat, April 22, 2017, 9:30 AM – 3:00 PM EDT
"Finding the Right Fit" - Understanding the College Admissions Process
This day long workshop is designed for high school students of color and their families
Highlights of the day include:
- Interact with College Admission Officiers from a variety of schools.
- Hear our Experienced Parent Panel
- Students will participate in the Young College Alumni Panel
- Mini College Fair
- Financial Aid Forum
- Network with other parents
- College Representatives include: Bennington College, Carnegie Mellon University, Columbia University, University of Connecticut, Johns Hopkins University, Pennsylvanis State University, Pomona College, Sarah Lawrence College, Trinity College, Washington University in St. Louis and Wesleyan University.
This event is free and open to the public. Everyone is welcome!