This event is the (ISC)^2 Las Vegas Chapter Winter Meeting including Holiday Drinks at Rythym Kitchen.
During this event the usual chapter business will be covered as well as discussing the (ISC)^2 Secure Las Vegas event coming up on the 19th of January. We will also talk about the Southern Nevada Cybersecurity Alliance and Sadi Steffl will be giving a presentation on Darktrace, "the immune system for the enterprise". After the meeting everyone is welcome to join us to share some holiday cheer, camaraderie, and maybe a couple of drinks at Rythym Kitchen. Everyone is welcome! We especially look forward to seeing all our partners in the Southern Nevada Cybersecurity Alliance: ISSA, ISACA, CISO Group, and Infragard members. Come join us for a great event!
Agenda Items For the meeting
- President’s welcome and opening address
- Financial Statement and Review
- Membership Overview
- (ISC)2 Secure Las Vegas – 1/19/2017
- Southern Nevada Cybersecurity Alliance
- Any other business?
- Date of next quarterly chapter meeting?
- Darktrace Presentation with Sadi Steffl
- Holiday Drinks @ Rhythm Kitchen