Actions and Detail Panel
Irritable Kids: What the Research Teaches Us
Thu, March 30, 2017, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM EDT
Are You Concerned About Your Child’s Irritability? Does your child have severe temper tantrums or "rages?"
Join the webinar and learn about Severe Irritability and Disruptive Mood Dysregulation (DMDD) in Children & Youth with Kenneth Towbin, M.D., Chief of Clinical Child and Adolescent Psychiatry in the Emotion and Development Branch at the National Institute of Mental Health.
Dr. Towbin will discuss:
- Common signs and severity of symptoms
- How parents can help a child with severe irritability
- What treatment options exist
- Ongoing research about irritable children conducted at NIMH in Bethesda, MD
If you are not able or prefer not to register, please use the following information to access the webinar on Thursday, March 30, 2017 at 1:00 pm, Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00):
1. Go to https://nih.webex.com/nih/k2/j.php?MTID=tea31823ef8d0a3ae1f7ca4e4c311b3bc
2. Enter your name and email address.
3. Enter the session password: Irritable
4. Click "Join Now".
5. Follow the instructions that appear on your screen.
Session number: 625 047 830