Come and learn about our NEW exciting iRISE2 Mentoring Program and how you can become a mentor for amazing individuals impacted by autism. This orientation will provide participants with a complete overview of our iRISE2 Mentoring Program while discussing the role of mentor, mentor requirements, the iRISE2 matching process, protégé enrollment and mentor training opportunities.
- Must be at least 21 years of age or older
- Open to maintaining a 1 year mentoring relationship
- Minimum of 4-6 hours a month
- Valid Driver's License and Auto Insurance
- Successfully Complete Volunteer Background Screening