IRIS is a regional interdisciplinary research conference, supported by the Graduate-Professional Student Association, the Office of the Vice President for Research, and an assortment of private and corporate partners. IRIS 2017 will:
- Promote interdisciplinary collaboration and dialogue,
- Provide integrative professional development opportunities.
- Foster research grant co-application and enhance knowledge of funding opportunities.
- Give recognition to innovative and impactful new research.
- Create an interdisciplinary, stimulating, and highly interactive environment for research-based presentations.
Get all the information about IRIS, including how to submit and where to stay at www.graduatestudents.org.