San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
What are you doing Monday, September 10, 2012?
Come to IREC's Annual Meeting, September 10, 2012 in Orlando. We'll bring nationally-recognized experts and thought leaders together for updates and discussion, in conjunction with the opening of Solar Power International September 10-13, also in Orlando.
Paula Mints, Director/Energy for Navigant Consulting and widely recognized as an industry expert on PV technologies and markets, will open the meeting. Adam Browning, Executive Director and co-founder of the Vote Solar Initiative, will give the closing remarks.
In between Paula and Adam, here's what else is planned for the day:
- Jane Weissman, Executive Director, IREC, on IREC from 30K feet
- Joe Wiedman, Keyes, Fox & Wiedman, LLP, on regulatory updates
- Amanda Vanega, DSIRE, on policy and incentive trends
- Larry Sherwood, Sherwood Associates, on IREC's U.S. Solar Market Trends Report
- Joe Sarubbi, IREC, on the Solar Instructor Training Network
- Pat Fox, Laure-Jeanne Davignon, IREC, on IREC's Credentialing Program
- Sky Stanfield, Keyes, Fox & Wiedman, LLP, on IREC's Solar Rooftop Permitting Report
- Laurel Varnado, Keyes, Fox & Wiedman, LLP, on the new Freeing the Grid
And as always, we'll recognize our 2012 Innovation and Special Recognition awardees.
Registration is free to IREC members in good standing (as of June 15, 2012), and $75 for non-IREC members.
Not sure of your IREC membership? Contact Jane Pulaski for membership status.
See you in September in Orlando.
Each year, IREC members and other state and industry colleagues generously support IREC’s Annual Meeting. And this year, 2012, an especially heartfelt thanks to all our 2012 sponsors, who help us deliver a quality Annual Meeting (and resources) to you. We’re enormously appreciative of their confidence in our work.