Course ID: ACP1MD102417
PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® Bootcamp
Attend this three day bootcamp training course to gain the knowledge necessary to pass the PMI-ACP® Exam. The course covers the exam topics with extensive classroom practice of various methods and techniques to gain an edge to pass the exam on the first try. More than 6 hours of exam practice and over 600 question areas covered during the bootcamp. You will learn how to drive and optimize value in projects management in today's complex world. You will gain knowledge and skills required to be an effective Agile Practitioner.
24 PMI® Contract hours are offered for attending the three day PMI-ACP® bootcamp. For current PMI-ACP® certified professionals 24 PDUs are offered towards PMP® and PMI-ACP® credentials for attending the course.
Instructors with over 10 years of training experience and 25+ years of IT industry experience.
What to expect during the course:
1. PMI-ACP® Course guide and a Student workbook.
2. Over 600 PMI-ACP® certification practice questions coverage.
3. Stationary to complete the bootcamp exercises.
4. Breakfast, lunch, soft drinks, and snacks.
5. Agiliants Course completion certificate
1. Be able to apply the knowledge and concepts of agile project management, framework, and methodologies as per PMI® References.
2. Learn the principles that apply to agile project management concepts and how they apply to innovative product development and other life cycles.
3. Apply agile project management knowledge and skills to deliver innovative products and improve current management skills.
4. Learn how project management can further be applied at a management level in scaling leadership with Program Management and Portfolio Management.
5. Ability to manage project teams and how to apply more efficient team members and stakeholders interactions and productivity, time-to-market goals, improving quality, and achieving project objectives.
6. Work from real world case studies to be able to apply yourself. The world if not built from textbooks, it is built from YOUR MIND.
7. Learn, Build, and Enhance your leadership and management skills to help you progress in your careers.
8. Understand the importance of helping others learn, build and enhance their skills under your leadership to show your potential.
9. Analyze real work situations like cases with measurable results.
10. Be able to apply SMART goals in the work place - Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Relevant, and Timely.
This certification is for people who are aspiring to be and want to improve as IT Executives, Program and Project managers, professionals, Enterprise Leaders, and Change agents.
This course also provide the required contact hours for PMI-ACP® Exam application. Your exam registration cost is NOT included in the course and you will work with PMI.org to register the date of the exam. Our training department will help you with any questions you may have with the PMI-ACP® exam application.
There is no requirement to take this course, however please keep in mind that there are requirements to obtain your certification after the test:
1. Complete the PMI-ACP® application with required experience and attend THIS three-day PMI-ACP® Bootcamp
2. Pass the PMI-ACP® exam*
*Free "Apple iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi 128GB" on passing the certification exam.
PMI, PMP, PMBOK, and PMI-ACP are registered marks of Project Management Institute, Inc.