IoT Developer Day
Learn and test tomorrow’s IoT technologies, and connect with the community of experts and developer evangelists.
This event gathers the most influential developers and the key partners in the IoT ecosystem.
Get ready for practical technical presentations, demos and hands-on sessions (bring your laptop!) with open source hardware & software for industrial-grade IoT solutions, cloud services & connectivity, and low power solutions and communications.
Visit the event webpage for more information on the agenda and partners.
We are looking forward to meeting you on Dec 6th,
-- Team Sierra Wireless
What should I bring to the event?
If you are willing to play with IoT hardware available in the hands-on corner and experience the development of a simple end-to-end IoT application using Legato & mangOH Red and/or AirVantage IoT cloud, then bring your laptop!
- http://mangoh.io - open source hardware for IoT industrial-grade products
- http://legato.io - open source Linux-based embedded platform designed to simplify connected IoT application development
Any recommendation for an hotel room?
Would you need an hotel room prior or after the event, please note that we've negotiated a special rate at the venue (Hotel De Anza). Choose one of these options to book the room:
- Use this link to prepopulate the code and dates, then adjust as needed, or
- Go online at www.hoteldeanza.com and in the “make a reservation” box, enter code ”SIERRAWIRELESS” in the promo code field, or
- Call the hotel at 408-286-1000 and ask for reservations; mention “Sierra Wireless” for special pricing.