San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
- Source Code Provided.
- Small Class Size.
- Experience: Share your completed iOS 10 App in your portfolio and resume.
- Experience: Ask Instructor for LinkedIn Recommendation for your completed iOS 10 TicTacToe Game Project.
- Add Following Experience to your Developer Portfolio & Resume: iOS 10, XCode 8, CocoaPods, GameplayKit, SpriteKit, Google Firebase API
- Your instructor works full time as a published iOS & Android Engineer since 2010 plus she is trained as an adult workshop facilitator.
YOU WILL CREATE IOS 10 GAME & GAIN EXPERIENCE DEVELOPING WITH:
- iOS 10.1, XCode 8.1 & Swift 3
- Native UI Controls
- Google Firebase API
- Add the Above valuable skills to your resume & portfolio with your own completed app as proof.
iOS 10 GAME FEATURES :
- TicTacToe Game with A.I. Opponent.
- You always get the first move and can choose if you want to be the X or O mark.
- Basic A.I. opponent looks at 1 (easy level) to 8 (most difficult level) moves ahead when placing it's mark on the game board.
- Game tracks winner, loser, end of the game, start of a new game and an active current game.
- Game State Persistence allows the game to continue where the player left off, when they leave and return to the game later.
- Google Firebase AdMob integration shows a tiny demo banner on the bottom center of the game scene.
Most of the current tictactoe game online documentation and samples are for the older iOS 9, Swift 1 and older versions of XCode. Your experienced instructor will show you how to build this game using Apple's documentation about the different versions of iOS, Swift and XCode and walk you through the process of building the game for the most current iOS devices and operating systems.
You Must Bring Your Own Laptop with Power Cable. You will not be given equipment to use.
- Your Own Apple laptop with current operating system. https://goo.gl/Dsqo8U
- Current XCode installed from official apple app store. https://goo.gl/u7lQwd
- OS X or most current operating system for your apple laptop. https://goo.gl/vuU0EQ
- Your Own Apple Developer Account. https://goo.gl/ixYkuL
- ** Optional: iOS Device with USB Cable and most current operating system.
Save This Event
When & Where
Monica Peters is your Technical Trainer.
- iOS & Android Architect since 2010. Developed & published 30+ iOS & Android mobile apps.
- Web Architect since 1996. Built 300+ websites for corporate clients.
- Resume & Professional Network: http://www.LinkedIn.com/in/monigarr
- 2007 NAAF Recipient, Tech & Trades: http://indspire.ca/laureate/monica-peters/
- 2003 Bronze Medal Winner, Chatterbot Challenge, "Most Knowledgeable Chatbot"
- 2002 Author: Build Your Own Army of WebBots. https://goo.gl/2oDbUw
- Skills & Experience: objective-c, swift, java, xcode, android studio, eclipse, html5, css3, js, linux, apache, mysql, php, ruby on rails, sdlc, ood, agile, tdd, core data, core location, foundation, cocoa design patterns
- Lead iOS Architect: U.S. Secret Service for iOS
- iOS Dev: FBI Most Wanted for iOS
- iOS Dev: Connecticut DMV
- iOS Dev: OneLogin Mobile Apps for iOS
- Lead iOS Architect: MoniGarr Mobile Apps for iOS
- Lead iOS Architect: TalkMohawk 2012
- Lead iOS Architect: iAmMohawk 1 Game
- Lead iOS Architect: RezTour maps & driving directions
- Lead iOS Architect: Divine Feminine Artist Mandelas & Meditations
- Android Dev: Connecticut DMV
- Android Dev: FBI Most Wanted
- Android Dev: OneLogin
- Lead Android Architect: A.I. Bots
- Lead Android Architect: Chatroom Demo
- Lead Android Architect: JA GamePlan Android Interview Reference
- Lead Android Architect: TalkMohawk Counting language reference