Invite Only Business Owner Breakfast: Are you running your business, or is...
Are you Running your Business, or is it Running you?
Please join us for an educational Breakfast Workshop specifically designed for small to medium business owners and their leadership teams. (Maximum 4 Executives for each company)
7:30 am Breakfast/Networking
8:00 am Sharp to 9:30 am Workshop
9:30 am to 10:00 am Q&A/Networking
Chris Hallberg, Inc. Magazine's Top 50 Leadership and Management Expert and Colorado's first Certified EOS Implementer will openly share the critically acclaimed Entrepreneurial Operating System, a simple holistic way for your to align, manage, and synchronize all the moving parts of your business.
You are either part of the 95% of Businesses that are still "Winging it", or you are part of the 5% that are following a proven system.
Maybe you grapple with some of these common challenges?
- Lack of Control- over time, markets, your company.
- People- who don't always listen, understand or follow-through.
- Profit- that's inconsistent, or not enough.
- Growth- is happening, but you can't seem to break through to the next level.
- Quick Fixes- that come and go bringing little change and continued frustration.
DOMINATE YOUR COMPETITION by attending this workshop, and leave with your EOS workbook filled with simple proven tools. You can take what you've learned an Immediately use the FREE tools to get more of what you want from your people, and your Business. According to Gallop,70% of Americans are "Disengaged" at work. Join us and learn why.
Most organizations are only operating at 20% to 40% of their true capacity. Learn how you can raise your company’s health to over 80+% and keep it there forever!
Topics covered will include:
• Simplified strategic planning---What’s your vision?
• Set crystal clear marketing strategies that keep “A” leads flowing.
• Getting the right people in the right seats.
• Why everyone in your organization wants a number to hit.
• How to solve tough business issues and make them go away forever!
• How to make your meetings much more effective.
• How to create a consistent experience for your clients.
• Learn to Delegate and Elevate® and enjoy a better work-life balance.
Value to Attendees:
Attendees will leave with a new understanding of how a business operating system is used, how it benefits them, their company, and their customers. Companies that use an operating system report higher profits, lower turnover, faster growth, more consistency, and they have more fun. Make 2017 your best year yet!
Chris Hallberg is the founder of Traction INC, a Denver-based business execution firm specializing in helping small to mid-sized entrepreneurial organizations simplify, clarify, and achieve their vision. With over 20 years of dynamic leadership experience in fast-paced environments. Working as a young leader in Military and Para-Military Organizations Chris learned exactly what it takes to lead other humans towards a common goal. Chris is a highly rated speaker and presenter. His high energy, quick wit, and passion for helping others will keep your group engaged, and inspired about not just planning, but executing on your best year ever.
Not satisfied with your results in 2016?
Do something about it. Register today!