Actions and Detail Panel
Mon, April 24, 2017, 10:00 AM – 10:00 PM WAT
Anyone who has walked in the cities of Africa has noted the growing presence of child beggars in the corners of the streets. This social phenomenon, certainly universal, is particularly visible in the streets of the cities of the Niger Republic. The practice of begging by children is in full swing in all the nooks and crannies of Niger. In passing by the public squares, crossroads, traffic lights, markets, streets, everywhere, children are the first to present themselves in a state of total abandonment, sometimes without shoes, clothing or right to go to the modern school without forgetting the influence of the climate which plays on these innocent people who also losing their identity because they are not civilized.
Children, whose age varies between 4 to 15 years, roam throughout the day in the city with baskets or bowl attached to their hand by a rope. Very messy, they roam the kilometers to the quest for money or other gifts more important. From morning till night they are thousands of children who trot the streets of Niamey begging for coins and other food, sometimes in vain.
The aim will be to create an NGO that will support:
• raising awareness of the population and children for a better future by sensitizing them.
• Provide assistance to these victims (children begging) by eradicating this scourge from African cities.
• Help these begging children to attend school by supporting their education and needs.
• contribute to the development of African cities and promote the professional integration of these begging children.
• Give a large support to these children beggars
Investors, backers donors are needed, Come and discover others business opportunities in Niger...