San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The Trade Commission of Embassy of Spain in Los Angeles and The California - Spain Chamber of Commerce are pleased to invite you to the Investors Summit Event on May 15, 2014.
Come, meet, interact and network with VCs, angel investors, corporate Vc’s and CEOs and professionals of emerging companies. In a panel discussion a selected group of investors from the valley and Spain will discuss “The Future trends in the investment world”. This event is a unique opportunity of networking you won’t want to miss.
This annual event will be a meeting place open to partners, entrepreneurs, investors, advisors and public policy makers aimed at fostering the power of interaction and collective sharing in the entrepreneurship community.
- 8:30-9:00 AM - Registration
- 9:15 AM - Panel Discussion
- Topic: "Future Trends In the Investment World"
- Alberto Yepez, Managing Director at Trident Capital
- Catherine Chiu, Berkeley Angel Network, co-President/Opero Partners, Partner
- Bill Reichert, Garage Technology Ventures, Managing Director
- Nico Goulet, AdaraVentures, Managing Partner
- Jose Ma Blanc, Managing Director at Intel Capital
- Manuel Silva, BBVA Ventures, Vicepresident
- Jack Leeney, Telefónica Venture, US Head of Investing
- 10:00 AM - Keynote Speaker:
- Topic: "Technology Trends & Innovation"
- Presenter: Shane D. Wall, HP, CTO Printing & Personal Systems
- 10:30 AM - Networking & Expo
When & Where
California Spain Chamber of Commerce
The California Spain Chamber of Commerce (Cámara de Comercio California España - CSCC) is a nonprofit organization that promotes knowledge sharing and networking between businesses, academia, technology communities and individuals in California and Spain.