Actions and Detail Panel
INVESTING IN REAL ESTATE LIVE ORIENTATION
Thu, May 11, 2017, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM EDT
Register Now for this exclusive Real Estate Event and see if Investing in Real Estate is really for you, attend a free 2hr real estate investing orientation and learn how you can achieve success through Real Estate, working side by side with our national network of investors.
Also, Learn about the dual-income opportunity available through our marketing systems.
· You can join our national network of real estate investors, get trained at local events and workshops sponsored by leaders and community members so you can invest in real estate yourself or with us.
Investing Real Estate is a Team Sport and We Believe that to be successful on your investments you have to Educate yourself first in order to achieve Success.
When YOU have an Educated and Structured team to work within your local area, then you can accomplish so Much More as a team.
Whether you like real estate or not, and you might not realize that you already are a real estate investor. Our Local Events across the country give you the opportunity to network with like-minded entrepreneurs looking to maximize their earning potential. At this orientation, we will show you
· How our Real Estate Education program is unmatched in the industry.
· A plan that has assisted our associates in over a million dollars in controlled assets.
· Our INTERNSHIP PROGRAM Earn While Learn and be involved in our Projects
· A working business model where you can work side by side with Local Investors
· How you could be done interviewing for jobs for the rest of your life and comprehensively teach your children how to BE the same!
No Muscle or Experience Needed!
Get Motivated, Get Educated, and Get Compensated!!
CHANGE YOUR FINANCIAL FUTURE, Register Above!
IMP: All our associates and guests must be pre-registered for each meeting. You must confirm your registration by replying to our confirmation email. Once confirmed, we will send you the confirmation email with the exact location of the event. We are serious about what we do, who we work with, and we want to make sure you are serious too.