San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
"Never underestimate a woman's intuition. It's her secret weapon."
Sisters, moms, daughters, grandmas, all females are invited. Each Friday afternoon in May, we will be holding workshops that will educate you on the basics of how to tap into your intuition.
The intention is to encourage more ladies to graduate college, pursue their dreams in the work force & politics, but most of all, bring harmony into our homes. Under utilizing our feminine gifts hasn't helped the state we're in today. It's time to show up to be seen, with confidence in all our decisions. Why not build a little tribe while we're at it?
We will start each workshop with a fun dance party to get the positive vibes going! Healthy snacks and recipes will be served.
Here are the details:
Day 1: May 5th - "How Energy Works"
Day 2: May 12th - "Connecting Through Meditation"
Day 3: May 19th - "Using Symbols To Guide You"
Day 4: May 26th - "Sharing Your Gifts With The World"
Some of the basics we'll be covering each class:
- Energy - explanation on what chakras are & how they affect you
- Clean eating - experts will discuss how it affects connecting to your inner self
- Meditation - guided meditations & tools to take home
- Movement - how it affects time
- Crystals - proven science around healing with crystals
- Symbols - experts sharing different modalities (numerology, cards, astrology)
- Connection - consciousness around how we show up in our relationships
- Healing - how to share what you've learned with those you care most about
*More details to come on presenters. Each attendee will get a recorded copy of the workshop for future reference. Please share with anyone you think may be interested!
Cost per class: is $20 / $15 student or Hub member
Save This Event
When & Where
Intuition In Business
We seek to facilitate a collaborative and contribution driven community that will embrace the feminine movement in business & in politics.
Podcasts, Workshops, Culture Rejuvenation, Networking & Charity are a few of our labors of love.
We invite you to join in on the fun!