Actions and Detail Panel
Introduction to Thomson Reuters Westlaw
Sat, April 15, 2017, 10:00 AM – 11:30 AM PDT
This class is an introduction to using Westlaw (formerly known as WestlawNext) the legal research database that has been described as "ground breaking" and "Google for lawyers".
- WestSearch: Westlaw's new search engine
- Formulating search queries
- Reviewing and filtering search results
- Finding cases and code sections
- Checking and updating citations using KeyCite
- Hands-on exercises
No legal advice:
LA Law Library provides access to legal resources and assistance with legal research. LA Law Library does not provide legal advice. For legal advice, you should consult an attorney.
Registration fees: $20 for the class
Non-refundable, payment reserves spot