Actions and Detail Panel
Introduction to the Self-Defense Handgun
Sat, April 8, 2017, 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM EDT
This course is an introduction to pistolcraft and using a handgun in self-defense, beyond what you may learn in a license class. Upon completion, accomplishing goals such as accurate and fast shooting, quickly resolve malfunctions, and reload intelligently. Presenting the handgun, mindset overview, and dealing with threats in a real-world environment are all things that can be achieved in this course.
WHAT TO BRING
- 200 rounds of factory ammunition
- eye and ear protection
- snacks and water
- dress for the weather. We shoot in everything but lightening
- a concealment garment, though not required
- a working holster designed for the handgun you are bringing to the class
- at least two extra magazines or speed loaders or speed strips. More the better
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com for more information.