This class is an introduction to using Westlaw (formerly known as WestlawNext) the legal research database that has been described as "ground breaking" and "Google for lawyers".
- WestSearch: Westlaw's new search engine
- Formulating search queries
- Reviewing and filtering search results
- Finding cases and code sections
- Checking and updating citations using KeyCite
- Hands-on exercises
No legal advice:
LA Law Library provides access to legal resources and assistance with legal research. LA Law Library does not provide legal advice. For legal advice, you should consult an attorney.
Registration fees: $20 for the class payable at LA Law Library website
Non-refundable, payment reserves spot
To register please visit www.lalawlibrary.org/CLASSES or call 213.785.2516.