Actions and Detail Panel
Introduction to the CMMI-DEV - Official
Tue, Sep 12, 2017, 8:30 AM – Thu, Sep 14, 2017, 3:00 PM EDT
Agilist or PMP – you will benefit from this course!
This three-day course from the CMMI Institute is offered by ISPI, the original CMM consulting company. You will not only learn about the leading process improvement framework in worldwide, but also about how to use it within many contexts – systems engineering, agile, DevOps, and others.
PMPs – you may receive 21 PDUs for this course towards your renewal.
This course will guide acquisition professionals, executives, development teams, systems engineers, process wonks, and even agile coaches in how to successfully apply the Capability Maturity Model Integration for Development (CMMI-DEV).
You will hear about and discuss:
- Project Management
- Risk-focused process improvement and life cycle implementation
- Requirements Development and Engineering (and a bit about User Stories, as well)
- Systems Design and Development
- Process Management
- CMMI Appraisals
And much more!
Your instructor is Shawn Presson, a certified CMMI Instructor, speaker, author, and organizational change coach with over 20 years of real-world CMM implementation experience. Shawn has helped companies improve their Capability worldwide in public and private sectors, in many industries ranging from Aerospace to Banking, and using many approaches from Agile to SDLC.
When: September 12, 2017 8:30am – September 14, 2017 3:00pm
Where: Kissimmee, FL
Cost: $1,300 (no breathless exclamation about Discounts! Cheaper! It’s value for your money.) EARLY BIRD SPECIAL: Register for the class before August 1, 2017 and receive $100 off.
If you need to register using a Purchase Order please call 757.535.5100 or email email@example.com
What's included with this course?
- A copy of CMMI: Guidelines for Process Integration and Product Improvement
- Three day CMMI-DEV v1.3 CMMI Institute authorized course (of course!)
- CMMI Institute Authorized training materials
- Course completion certificate provided by the CMMI Institute
- Carnegie-Mellon University Continuing Education Units or 21 PDUs
- Breakfast and lunch on all three class days
- ISPI extras! Takeaways and course materials derived from on-the-ground experiences with DevOps, Agile Coaching, Software Project Management, appraisals
Feedback from our attendees:
"Shawn is a master of this subject, not only a teacher. Perhaps the best instructor I've had - period."
“Good instructor – kept it ‘live’”
“Instructor is outstanding. Industry knowledge, actively utilizes adult learning theory and practices and has overall exceeded expectations."
"Instructor enjoys what he does - makes a difference in class dynamics - keep people engaged."
“Thanks to the instructor for answering questions w/ an interest in helping students learn/understand. Made a big difference, didn't feel condemned for not ‘getting it.’”
If you have questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 757.535.5100
For more information about us please visit: http://www.ispi-llc.com
Cancellations: If you must cancel and miss out on this life-enriching experience, please do so seven calendar days before the start of class if you wish to be refunded. Cancellations later than that may not be refunded.